Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress proper protection than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element good thing about aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI secured series. Watch all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are very reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom design them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a range of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, offering a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with sturdy aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are created to meet the highest criteria of security demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic equipment of high value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them suited in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted release is vibra completed for a soft surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with rough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are freezing rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally employed for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential development for wall cladding and roofing requirements.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light and portable yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or assignments which are subject to weather. As a result of building of the enclosures, they can also be used for tasks involving high temperature as the conditions make an excellent warmth sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as for example: